This one of a kind California Roadster Golf Cart is a true head turner and cost over $20K new. The cart is loaded with every upgrade imaginable and can be driven with a removable rain enclosure or as a convertible! With only 1,382 miles on it, a 2016 motor, and 18 month old batteries, this 2012 electric golf cart is like new. California Roadster features design patented proportional styling inspired by California hot rods and are the highest quality street legal low speed electric vehicle available today! The cart features a unique charging usage feature for extended battery use and can go over 30 mph.
Imagine pulling up in this beauty!
A fantastic deal at only $12,000!
- Custom Pink Paint with Iridescent Purple Flames
- California Roadster 17” Chrome Wheels with Low Profile Tires
- Sony Sound System (Radio and CD) with Onboard Speakers
- Seating for Four
- Custom Removable Purple Top and Rain Enclosure
- Pink Underbody Lights and LED Rear Lighting
- 3 inch LCD Vehicle Data Screen with Speedometer and Battery Usage Gauge
- Chrome Grillwork, Steering Wheel, Steering Column, Mirrors and Trim
- Custom Black and Pink Floor Rug
- Locking Glove Boxes
- Custom Marine Grade White Interior with Pink Piping
- Rust Free Aluminum I-Beam Chassis
- One-Piece Fiberglass Composite Body
- 17.5HP 3-Phase AC Motor, Direct Drive 48 Volts System
- 450amp SEVCON GenIV Controller
- Hydraulic Disk Braking System
- Double Reduction Transaxle with High Speed Gears
- Independent Front Suspension, Rack and Pinion Steering
- 48 Volt Battery System, 6 8-Volt Batteries in Series
- On Board DeltaQ Charging System
- Headlights, Tail Lights, Turn Signals
- NEV (No Emissions Vehicle) Certification
- Under Hood Storage
- On-board 12V in-dash power source for cell phone or laptop
- Street legal optional (varies by state and local laws)
Email me for more pics…including ones with the rain enclosure!